How can I apply for Vietnam visa online?
Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 easy steps:
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- Confirm and pay.
- Receive and print the Approval Letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of three Vietnam international airports.
- Get started by filling out the secure online form. …
- Confirm and pay.
How do I get an evisa in Vietnam?
- Open the official website for Vietnam’s e-Visa Application.
- Upload .jpg images of your passport data page and passport photo.
- Fill up all required info from your passport data page.
- Fill up all required info regarding your trip.
- Pay the e-Visa fee using any of the payment methods offered.
What is the official site for Vietnam visa?
To obtain Vietnam Visa On Arrival, travelers just need to finish the following simple steps: Go online: www.vietnamvisa.govt.vn. Submit application form online via our secured network to receive the Visa Approval letter.
How much is Vietnam visa fee?
The visa letter service fee varies depending on the type of visa you want to obtain and how fast you want to get the service delivered. The stamping fee is fixed: As of 2019, it is $25 for single entry visa and $50 for multiple entry visa.
How quickly can I get a visa for Vietnam?
In person, the process usually takes 7-10 working days, and by mail, the process usually takes 2-3 weeks, depending on the service you use, although times can vary considerably by embassy or consulate. If you are mailing, please note that you need to make arrangements to have your passport with visa returned to you.
What documents do I need for Vietnam visa?
Entry Requirements: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. Your passport must be valid for six months beyond your planned stay, and you must have at least one blank visa page. Visit the Embassy of Vietnam website for the most current information.
Can I get a Vietnam visa on arrival?
Can I can get the visa directly at Vietnam airport? No, you can not. In order to obtain your visa on arrival, you must apply online for an approval letter (pre-approved visa letter) through a travel agency.
Do I need to print my Vietnam evisa?
E-Visa holders must present the printed e-Visa and valid passport at the checkpoint.
Where do I apply for E visa for Vietnam?
You can apply for an e-visa through 3 simple steps as follows: Submit your personal information on the Official E-visa website: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn. Pay for the e-visa fee (25 USD) by credit cards/debit cards. Download the e-visa code after 3 working days through the E-Visa Result Page.
Do I need passport photos for Vietnam visa?
Two photos are required for Vietnam Visa on arrival. One is glued on the entry and exit form and the another is showed if officers need to check. Photos should be sized 4×6 cm as passport-size, especially taken NOT over 6 months. Both of color photos or black and white are accepted.
How do Indians get a visa for Vietnam?
How to Apply for Vietnam Visa from India?
- Step 1: Open the official e-Visa application website for Vietnam and select apply.
- Step 2: Scan your passport photo and info page. …
- Step 3: Fill up the necessary personal data and information regarding your trip in the application form.
4 янв. 2021 г.
How do I fill out a Vietnam visa application?
How to fill in the Vietnamese Visa Application Form
- Full name: In CAPITAL and match the order shown in your passport. …
- Sex: male or female.
- Date of birth: write in DD/MM/YYYY format. …
- Place of birth: Write both city and country name.
- Nationality at birth: Fill in your nationality when you were born.
Can I arrive in Vietnam without a visa?
You will be allowed to stay 15 days without a visa. … While a bit more involved than other countries, Vietnam does allow foreign travelers to obtain a “Visa on Arrival” or VOA at the airports in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang.
How much money do you need a day in Vietnam?
For a comfortable mid-range experience in Vietnam, it’s best to budget $60 to $100 per day for your entire costs. This gives you enough to pay for a comfortable three to four star hotel room, eat in mid-range to high-end restaurants and visit most activities and attractions.
Which countries do not need visa for Vietnam?
Special notes: British National Overseas (BNO) passport holders are not eligible for the 15-day free visa exemption.
Vietnam Visa Exemption.
|Countries||Passport Required||MAXIMUM STAY|
|Cambodia||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Indonesia||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Kyrgyzstan||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Laos||Yes||less than 30 days|