A Vietnamese visa application can be done for from 1 day to 6 months in advance. Though it takes only 2-3 working days to get approving, it is strongly advised that you apply from 1 – 2 weeks before your arrival date to avoid an urgent fee or unwanted problems.
Can I get a visa when I arrive in Vietnam?
Visa on arrival is applicable for air travel only. If you enter Vietnam by land or cruise, you are required to obtain a full visa before you arrive. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your planned stay in Vietnam. … There is NO OFFICIAL website for visa on arrival service.
How do I get a one year visa for Vietnam?
Currently, 1 year business visa is available for US passports only. The only way to remain stay in Vietnam on a long term visa is to get a work permit with sponsor letter from your business partner or employer in Vietnam. That will allow you to stay for up to 1-2 years without leaving and returning the country.
How much is it to extend visa in Vietnam?
The maximum length of time you can renew your visa for is three months only. You can upgrade your current one-month visa to one of three months, or from a single-entry visa to a multiple entry one. The cost for renewal is US$200 (one month, single), US$330 (three months, single) and US$350 (three months, multiple).
How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
Tourist visas are valid for either 30 days or 90 days. A single-entry 30-day visa costs US$20, a three-month multiple-entry visa is US$70.
What happens if I arrive in Vietnam without a visa?
You will be allowed to stay 15 days without a visa. If you want to stay longer, you’ll need to apply for a visa as normal. … While a bit more involved than other countries, Vietnam does allow foreign travelers to obtain a “Visa on Arrival” or VOA at the airports in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang.
How much is a one year visa to Vietnam?
The visa stamp fees vary from $25 for one month, single-entry visas to $135 for one year, multiple-entry visas. The customs official will then place the visa stamp in your passport. The pros of obtaining a Vietnam tourist visa upon arrival include an overall easier experience and cheaper overall fees.
How long is a Vietnam tourist visa valid for?
The most popular type of visa for Vietnam is Tourist Visa which is normally valid for 15-30 days. Tourist visa can be extended once you are arriving to Vietnam. In some cases, you can apply for a 3 month visa for tourism purpose; the procedure will be the same with 1 month visa.
How can I stay in Vietnam for 6 months?
In summary, there are four simple steps to get 6 month visa on arrival in Vietnam:
- Fill out the secure online Application form.
- Confirm and pay service fee.
- Receive the approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival.
- Get your visa upon arrival.
How many times can I extend my Vietnam visa?
You can extend your visa for single entry only (maximum of 3 months). You will get an extension stamp on your passport indicating your new stay period. You can extend your ongoing visa for a maximum of 02 times.
Can you extend a 15 day Vietnam visa?
– If you enter Vietnam with 15 day visa exemption you can extend your visa for a further 15 days, 1 month or 3 months. Kindly note that you cannot return again using a visa exemption within 30 days. – If your current visa is 1 month visa you can get it extended for another 10 days, 1 month, 2 months or 3 months.
How long can a foreigner stay in Vietnam?
Even the U.S passport holders are granted 1 year multiple entry tourist visa, the maximum duration for each visit is 90 days. It means that you can’t stay in Vietnam for more than 3 months at a time, and have to leave the country and return for another 3 months of stay.
Can I enter Vietnam without a visa?
Entry Requirements: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. … If you arrive in Vietnam without an appropriate visa (which could be an e-visa) or pre-approval for a visa on arrival, you will be denied entry.
How do I pay for Vietnam visa?
We offer 4 methods to pay Vietnam visa fee:
- Settle the payment through credit cards with the OnePay (http://www.OnePay.com/) payment gate option. …
- Settle the payment via Paypal. …
- Settle the payment via Western Union. …
- Settle the payment via bank transfer EximBank.
Where can I get a Vietnam visa online?
Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 easy steps:
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- Confirm and pay.
- Receive and print the Approval Letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of three Vietnam international airports.
- Get started by filling out the secure online form. …
- Confirm and pay.