This Free translator can quickly translate from Vietnamese to English and English to Vietnamese (Việt-Anh Người phiên dịch) words as well as complete sentences.
Is there an app that will automatically translate?
The new feature is called Tap to Translate, and it arrives in an update to Google Translate for Android this morning. The feature allows Translate to automatically pop up inside of other apps after you’ve highlighted text in a foreign language.
Is there an app that can translate German to English?
You record yourself and then your voice is immediately translated into your chosen language. You can record someone’s response in their language, and the app will then translate it into your language.
How do I translate an entire app?
How to Use Google Translate in Any App on Android
- Download Google Translate from the Play Store or update your copy to the latest version.
- Launch Google Translate. Tap on the Hamburger icon for the menu and click on Settings.
- Select Tap to Translate. On the next screen, toggle or tick the option that says Enable Tap to Translate.
11 дек. 2019 г.
Is there an app that translates Japanese to English?
This app offers text, voice, and photo translation. While you can translate between English and Japanese, there are around 40 language pairs available. As a bonus, it works offline once you’ve downloaded the requisite language packs.
Is there an app that can translate a picture?
Google Translate can now translate text in images through your phone’s camera. Google has pushed out a new version of its Translate app for Android, adding optical character recognition to the linguistic toolkit.
What’s the best voice translator app?
Best Voice Translator Apps for Android
- iTranslate Translator & Dictionary – Free. …
- Google Translate – Free. …
- TripLingo – Free with In-app Purchases. …
- Voice Translator(Translate) – Free. …
- Instant Translator (Translate) – Free. …
- Translate voice – Translator – Free with In-app Purchases.
What is the most accurate German translator?
7 Best German Translator Apps That You Can Rely On
- TripLingo. Website: triplingo.com. …
- Google Translate. Website: google.translate.com. …
- iTranslate. Website: itranslateapp.com. …
- Microsoft Translator. Website: translator.microsoft.com. …
- Proz Forums. Website: proz.com/forum. …
- Ultralingua. Website: ultralingua.com. …
- iTranslate Voice 2.
Is Google Translate accurate for German?
No, it is not accurate—but it is improving. It’s fine if you’re German and your English is not up to par. Beware however if you know English but your German is not so good. Google Translate will sometimes create gobbledygook which no native speaker will understand.
How do I get Facebook to automatically translate?
To change the language that posts or comments are translated to:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Language and Region.
- Click Language you’d like to have posts translated into.
- Select a language and click Save Changes.
How do I translate text on my screen?
In apps and other screens, just hold down the Home button and tap the “Translate this screen” card, and the text gets translated. The translation feature is available for phones with the language set to English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian, Google said.
Can you translate a screenshot?
Translate text in photos
You can translate text from new photos and photos you’ve already taken in the Translate app. At the top, choose the language you want to translate to and from.
What is download Japanese?
You can just say download. ( Daun-rohdo )
What apps do Japanese use?
Popular phone apps in Japan
- Line. If you have been to Japan before or have Japanese friends, you most likely know of Line or you might even use it, after all it is the most used messaging app in Japan. …
- Hulu. …
- Yahoo weather. …
- NHK NEWS & Disaster Info. …
- My talking pet. …
- Human anatomy atlas 2017. …
- PhotoScan by google photos. …