All trains in Vietnam have a restaurant car where you can sit down and have a meal, a cigarette, a hot drink, a cold drink or a beer. The tables are clean and the service is generally OK.
Is it safe to eat food in Vietnam?
You probably won’t have any stomach issues in Vietnam — and that’s saying something, because there are some weird dishes here. But you really don’t need to worry that much. Overall, Vietnamese food is safe and delicious.
What does a meal cost in Vietnam?
While meal prices in Vietnam can vary, the average cost of food in Vietnam is d220,133 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Vietnam should cost around d88,053 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
What food can I bring back from Vietnam?
6| Vietnam Food souvenirs
- Coconut candy. Originating in the Ben Tre province in the Mekong Delta, coconut candy is a must-buy when in Vietnam. …
- Kẹo chuối – banana candy. …
- O Mai – salted dried fruit.
21 окт. 2019 г.
How do I book a train in Vietnam?
- Online (train/bus e-ticket in your smart phone) There are a few reliable companies for booking train, bus, ferry tickets in Vietnam online. …
- At the train station in Vietnam. Another option is go to the train station and buy train tickets there.
What should I avoid in Vietnam?
So keep a lookout for the following tricks during your stay in lovely Vietnam.
- Money switch. It’s usually motorbike taxi drivers that try this one. …
- The groin grab. This one preys on men in touristy areas. …
- Fake taxis. …
- Fake travel companies. …
- The two-shine. …
- A fine bag of tea. …
- The coconut photo shoot. …
- Bait-and-switch massage.
7 нояб. 2017 г.
What should you not wear in Vietnam?
Vietnam is a conservative country, so it’s important to dress conservatively while traveling around the country. The dress code is a little more relaxed in major cities, but don’t wear short-shorts, low-cut tops or revealling dresses to the local fish market.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Vietnam?
Vietnam: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 day of bicycle rental.
- 2 Vietnamese coffees with sweet condensed milk.
- 15 minutes of air time on a Mobifone sim card.
- 1 bowl of pho bo.
- 1 small load of laundry.
- 250 grams of candied ginger.
- 1 Chinese lantern made of bamboo and fabric.
- 40 quail eggs.
24 нояб. 2010 г.
Are clothes cheap in Vietnam?
Vietnam is certainly a great place to buy clothes but it may take a while for your to find the places that have what you want at a good price. … Unfortunately the Vietnamese have taken advantage of this and prices are often not so cheap anymore.
Is Vietnam cheaper than Thailand?
A week in Vietnam can cost you about $285 (per person), while a week in Thailand may cost you around $495. … When comparing food in Thailand vs. Vietnam they are not just different in cuisine, but also in price. Meal and restaurant costs in Thailand ($16) are often cheaper than Vietnam ($9.54).
What things are cheap in Vietnam?
What’s Cheaper To Buy in Vietnam?
- Electronics. Simple electronics – things like electric razors and curling irons – are much cheaper in Vietnam. …
- Silk. Vietnam produces a lot of quality silk, and even if you’re unsure of what you want to make, you can buy a roll to bring home with you. …
12 мар. 2018 г.
Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Vietnam?
Rinsing or brushing your teeth with tap water in Vietnam is fine, as long as you don’t swallow a significant amount of it. In the rural areas, maybe no. If you have bottled water or boiled water available, use them.
What must buy in Vietnam?
- Traditional Ao Dai Costume. Add to Trip! …
- Silk. Add to Trip! …
- Vietnamese Coffee. Add to Trip! …
- Pearl Jewellery. Add to Trip! …
- Conical Hat. Add to Trip! …
- Lacquerware. Add to Trip! …
- Hand Embroidery. Add to Trip! …
- Propaganda Posters. Add to Trip!
How much is a train ticket from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi?
Train from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi
How do I buy a train ticket in Vietnam?
Where to book a train ticket. Tickets are available at stations and travel agencies, hotels and online via the Vietnam Railways website, Bao Lau and 12go.asia.
What are some ways to book train tickets?
For booking a train ticket through Indian Railways booking counter, you have to visit the nearest railway station and ask for the reservation form. Fill the passenger details (Like: Name/s, age, gender, berth preference) Once you are with done with form return it to the booking counter with payment.