How do I book train tickets in Vietnam?
1. Online (train, bus, ferry e-ticket in your smartphone, easy, fast)
- Baolau.com – one of the best search engines for booking the train, bus, ferry tickets for Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos… …
- 12go.asia – company sells the train, bus, ferry tickets mainly for Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos…
What are some ways to book train tickets?
For booking a train ticket through Indian Railways booking counter, you have to visit the nearest railway station and ask for the reservation form. Fill the passenger details (Like: Name/s, age, gender, berth preference) Once you are with done with form return it to the booking counter with payment.
Is it cheaper to buy train tickets online or at the station?
So, no queuing at the ticket counter – the Advance On The Day ticket is an online-only transaction – plus there is no booking fee for using the website or the app. … It’s cheaper than either of the other options for tickets bought on the day of travel, the Anytime or Off-Peak tickets.
How much is a train ticket from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi?
Train from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi
How can I go to Vietnam for 2 weeks?
A two week Vietnam itinerary
- Day 1-2: AROUND HANOI.
- Day 3-7: STUNNING NATURE.
- Day 8-10: CULTURE TIME.
- DAY 11-12: BEACH TIME.
- DAY 13-14: AROUND SAIGON.
20 мар. 2020 г.
What is soft berth Vietnam train?
A soft sleeper is the most expensive type of seat on a Vietnam train. Soft sleepers have 4 bunks in a cabin. The mattresses are thicker than those in hard sleepers and a clean sheet and pillow is provided.
Which app is best for train ticket booking?
Top 5 Android apps for Indian Railway ticketing
- Indian Railway Train Alarm. This app is a blend of some amazing features that offer the list of trains, lets you check your PNR status, allows you to book/cancel tickets, check train schedules, and do much more. …
- IRCTC Mobile. …
- ngpay. …
- Indian Rail PNR status enquiry. …
- Indian Rail Info.
How can we book train tickets online?
A. To book train tickets online, log on to the EaseMyTrip website and click on the train tab. Search trains for your preferred route and date and then check availability. If your tickets are available, you can proceed to next step. If there is waiting list, you can still go for booking your train tickets.
How do online train tickets work?
Just download one of the free apps and purchase a ticket online for participating stations. An eTicket is purchased online and is emailed to you; you can then either scan the barcode on your phone at the gates or print the ticket out and scan it at the gates.
Is it cheaper to buy train tickets the day before?
Advance tickets are usually the cheapest way to travel by train, and generally go on sale 12 weeks before your date of travel. … The deadline used to be 18:00 on the day before travel – but many train companies now allow you to buy an Advance ticket much later than this, even on the day of travel itself.
Do train tickets get cheaper closer to departure?
Cheap train tickets are normally available when they’re first released by the train operators. This is usually 12 weeks before your departure date. Booking in advance could save you 61% on average vs Anytime fares on the day.
How can I get cheaper train tickets?
Tips on finding cheap train tickets
- Book early. Always book early. Cheap train tickets are usually released by train operators in advance of the journey. …
- Be flexible. Be Flexible. …
- Check alternative routes. Check alternative routes. …
- Avoid Peak times. Avoid Peak Times. …
- Avoid Friday and Sunday. Avoid Fridays and Sundays. …
- Get a Railcard. Check Your Railcard Eligibility.
What should I avoid in Vietnam?
So keep a lookout for the following tricks during your stay in lovely Vietnam.
- Money switch. It’s usually motorbike taxi drivers that try this one. …
- The groin grab. This one preys on men in touristy areas. …
- Fake taxis. …
- Fake travel companies. …
- The two-shine. …
- A fine bag of tea. …
- The coconut photo shoot. …
- Bait-and-switch massage.
7 нояб. 2017 г.
Is it cheaper to fly to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh?
Because of volume and other factors, flying into Saigon (airport code: SGN) is almost always cheaper than flying into Hanoi (airport code: HAN). In fact, Saigon’s Tan Son Nhat Airport (SGN) handles a bulk of all international traffic in and out of Vietnam.
Which is better Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh?
Conclusion. While Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are popular holiday destinations in Vietnam, it’s clear that each city caters to different types of traveller. Hanoi is ideal for those looking to experience a more traditional lifestyle while Ho Chi Minh City’s urban landscape is best suited for luxury travellers.