Entry Requirements: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. Your passport must be valid for six months beyond your planned stay, and you must have at least one blank visa page. Visit the Embassy of Vietnam website for the most current information.
What documents do I need for visa?
Documents Required For VISA
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. …
- One recent passport-size colour photograph depicting full face.
- Proof of Residence: Either a copy of National ID Card or Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone or water bill.
24 янв. 2013 г.
How do I get visa on arrival for Vietnam?
Vietnam Visa on Arrival is an online, alternative way to obtain a visa to visit Vietnam. After completing the online application form and paying the processing fee, you will receive, via email, your Approval Letter from between one hour to two business days, depending on the status of visa processing you have selected.
How do I fill out a Vietnam visa application?
How to fill in the Vietnamese Visa Application Form
- Full name: In CAPITAL and match the order shown in your passport. …
- Sex: male or female.
- Date of birth: write in DD/MM/YYYY format. …
- Place of birth: Write both city and country name.
- Nationality at birth: Fill in your nationality when you were born.
Is birth certificate compulsory for visa?
1. Original birth certificate for your family member, as well as a clear photocopy. … Passport or other government-issued photo identification for your family member. If you are a K via applicant, your child must apply for and be issued a visa within one year of the date you are issued a visa.
Is bank statement necessary for visa?
Depending on the type of US visa that you are applying for, you are likely to need to attend an interview at the US embassy and in most cases, you will be required to provide financial evidence that you can afford your visit to the US, in the form of bank statements. …
Can you get a Vietnam visa at the airport?
Can I can get the visa directly at Vietnam airport? No, you can not. In order to obtain your visa on arrival, you must apply online for an approval letter (pre-approved visa letter) through a travel agency.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
Tourist visas are valid for either 30 days or 90 days. A single-entry 30-day visa costs US$20, a three-month multiple-entry visa is US$70.
How much is a visa on arrival in Vietnam?
The stamping fee is fixed: As of 2019, it is $25 for single entry visa and $50 for multiple entry visa. Payment must be made in cash in USD or VND (Credit cards might not be accepted and there is no ATM machines within the custom area) and may change with advanced notice.
How can I apply for Vietnam visa online?
Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 easy steps:
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- Confirm and pay.
- Receive and print the Approval Letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of three Vietnam international airports.
- Get started by filling out the secure online form. …
- Confirm and pay.
How long does it take to get visa for Vietnam?
In person, the process usually takes 7-10 working days, and by mail, the process usually takes 2-3 weeks, depending on the service you use, although times can vary considerably by embassy or consulate. If you are mailing, please note that you need to make arrangements to have your passport with visa returned to you.
Which countries do not need visa for Vietnam?
Special notes: British National Overseas (BNO) passport holders are not eligible for the 15-day free visa exemption.
Vietnam Visa Exemption.
|Countries||Passport Required||MAXIMUM STAY|
|Cambodia||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Indonesia||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Kyrgyzstan||Yes||less than 30 days|
|Laos||Yes||less than 30 days|
How long does it take for the visa interview?
The interview itself can take as little as 20 minutes.
How do I arrange documents for visa interview?
- 1 Document Check-list.
- VISA Interview Appointment Confirmation Page. …
- White Background Visa Photo. …
- Signed Job Offer. …
- Proof of Student Status Letter. …
- Original, Current and/or Old Passports. …
- Financial Statements (ORIGINAL/CERTIFIED COPY only) …
- Academic Results/Transcript.
How do you apply for a visa?
Steps to Apply for a US Visa
- Check if you need a visa.
- Choose the type of US visa you will apply for.
- Fill in the Non-immigrant visa Application Form DS-160.
- Pay your application fee.
- Schedule visa interview.
- Compile the document file.
- Attend the visa interview.
- Wait for processing.
19 июн. 2020 г.