Where can I buy lacquerware in Ho Chi Minh City?
In HCMC you can buy inexpensive lacquerware at Ben Thanh Market.
Is grab available in Ho Chi Minh City?
Grab car is unfortunately not available everywhere in the country, but in the big cities; Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang and Nha Trang. The Grab engine is in more cities, such as Dalat and Quy Nhon. It is cheap, but we recommend using it only for traveling in the city and not for traveling to another city.
Are brands cheaper in Vietnam?
Vietnam is a manufacturing country so imitations of brand name clothes are generally cheaper than the suggested retail price! … Many locals shop for clothing in the stores along Nguyen Trai street or at Saigon Square.
What is the best area to stay in Ho Chi Minh?
District 1 is the best. Many backpackers and adult travelers choose one of the hotels in the Bui Vien area. You can also look for hotels around Nguyen Hue street, which is a bit more upscale. Both are in district 1.
Can I use grab without SIM?
Yes. But you could also just grab some wifi from any number of businesses all over that offer free wifi.
How do you get around Ho Chi Minh City?
- Taxi. Travelling by taxi is one of the easiest ways to get around Ho Chi Minh City as you can find several vehicles parked outside renowned hotels, landmarks, bars, and restaurants. …
- Xe Om (Motorcycle Taxi) …
- Cyclo. …
- Bus. …
- Bicycle & Motorcycle Rentals.
What products are cheap in Vietnam?
What’s Cheaper To Buy in Vietnam?
- Electronics. Simple electronics – things like electric razors and curling irons – are much cheaper in Vietnam. …
- Silk. Vietnam produces a lot of quality silk, and even if you’re unsure of what you want to make, you can buy a roll to bring home with you. …
12 мар. 2018 г.
Are clothes cheap in Vietnam?
Vietnam is certainly a great place to buy clothes but it may take a while for your to find the places that have what you want at a good price. … Unfortunately the Vietnamese have taken advantage of this and prices are often not so cheap anymore.
What can you buy in Vietnam with $1?
Vietnam: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 day of bicycle rental.
- 2 Vietnamese coffees with sweet condensed milk.
- 15 minutes of air time on a Mobifone sim card.
- 1 bowl of pho bo.
- 1 small load of laundry.
- 250 grams of candied ginger.
- 1 Chinese lantern made of bamboo and fabric.
- 40 quail eggs.
24 нояб. 2010 г.
Is Ho Chi Minh City cheap?
Ho Chi Minh City is an incredible travel bargain compared to most of the rest of the world, though it’s also among the more expensive cities in Vietnam. … Hoi An prices are strangely low for food and drinks and even hotels, and it’s a major highlight for most visitors to Vietnam.
How many days do I need in Ho Chi Minh City?
I’d shoot for spending at least 3 days in Ha Noi, 2 days going to and from Ha Long (spending one night on a boat), 2 days in Huê, 4 days in Hoi An, 4 days in Nha Trang, 2 days in HCMC, 2 days in the Mekong.
Is Ho Chi Minh good for shopping?
Ho Chi Minh City’s shopping scene offers more than just boutique outlets and generic shopping malls. … For a more unique shopping experience, there are also marketplaces that specialise in niche items such as war memorabilia, quality silks and hand-woven fabrics, as well as authentic woodwork, ceramics and lacquer.