Where can I apply for Vietnam visa online?
The Government of Vietnam and the U.S. Department of State recommend that travelers obtain a visa directly from an embassy or consulate of Vietnam prior to arrival. E-visa: U.S. citizens can apply online for a single entry E-visa on the Vietnam Immigration website.
What is the official site for Vietnam visa?
To obtain Vietnam Visa On Arrival, travelers just need to finish the following simple steps: Go online: www.vietnamvisa.govt.vn. Submit application form online via our secured network to receive the Visa Approval letter.
How do I get an evisa in Vietnam?
- Open the official website for Vietnam’s e-Visa Application.
- Upload .jpg images of your passport data page and passport photo.
- Fill up all required info from your passport data page.
- Fill up all required info regarding your trip.
- Pay the e-Visa fee using any of the payment methods offered.
Can I get a visa when I arrive in Vietnam?
Visa on arrival is applicable for air travel only. If you enter Vietnam by land or cruise, you are required to obtain a full visa before you arrive. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your planned stay in Vietnam. … There is NO OFFICIAL website for visa on arrival service.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
Tourist visas are valid for either 30 days or 90 days. A single-entry 30-day visa costs US$20, a three-month multiple-entry visa is US$70.
How long does it take to get a visa for Vietnam?
In person, the process usually takes 7-10 working days, and by mail, the process usually takes 2-3 weeks, depending on the service you use, although times can vary considerably by embassy or consulate. If you are mailing, please note that you need to make arrangements to have your passport with visa returned to you.
Do you need to print Vietnam E visa?
If I use my e-Visa to enter/exit Vietnam, what do I have to do at the checkpoint? E-Visa holders must present the printed e-Visa and valid passport at the checkpoint.
Do I need passport photos for Vietnam visa?
Two photos are required for Vietnam Visa on arrival. One is glued on the entry and exit form and the another is showed if officers need to check. Photos should be sized 4×6 cm as passport-size, especially taken NOT over 6 months. Both of color photos or black and white are accepted.
How do Indians get a visa for Vietnam?
How to Apply for Vietnam Visa from India?
- Step 1: Open the official e-Visa application website for Vietnam and select apply.
- Step 2: Scan your passport photo and info page. …
- Step 3: Fill up the necessary personal data and information regarding your trip in the application form.
4 янв. 2021 г.
How do I fill out a Vietnam visa application?
How to fill in the Vietnamese Visa Application Form
- Full name: In CAPITAL and match the order shown in your passport. …
- Sex: male or female.
- Date of birth: write in DD/MM/YYYY format. …
- Place of birth: Write both city and country name.
- Nationality at birth: Fill in your nationality when you were born.
How long does an E visa take?
Visas will still not be issued immediately – once an online application is submitted, travellers can expect to receive entry documents via email within four days. But it is an improvement on the previous arrangements, which saw a typical postal application take up to two weeks.
How much is a Vietnam visa for US citizens?
Visa on arrival fees for United States citizens
|Type of visa||Tourist visa||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||18||US$25|
|Single 3 month||28||US$25|
|Multiple 1 month||21||US$50|
|Multiple 3 month||43||US$50|
What happens if I arrive in Vietnam without a visa?
You will be allowed to stay 15 days without a visa. If you want to stay longer, you’ll need to apply for a visa as normal. … While a bit more involved than other countries, Vietnam does allow foreign travelers to obtain a “Visa on Arrival” or VOA at the airports in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang.
What injections do I need for Vietnam?
For most short-term travellers the usual recommended vaccinations for Vietnam include cover against the childhood diseases (Tetanus and Diphtheria, Measles, Mumps and Rubella) as well as cover against the food and water borne diseases, including Typhoid and Hepatitis A.
How can I get visa on arrival?
Process to Get Visa on Arrival
- No need to do anything in your home country.
- Passport must be valid at least six months (no exceptions)
- Queue at Visa on Arrival Counter at International Airport (e.g. DPS Denpasar) in the Arrival hall (before going to immigration counters)