How do you get from HCMC to Can Tho?
The most popular way how to travel to Can Tho is to travel by tourist bus or van, minivan/limousine. There is railway between Saigon and Can Tho, it is not possible to travel by train. Travel by bus, limousine or taxi from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho takes about 3.5–5 hours and bus tickets cost about $5–8/pp.
Can Tho bus to Ho Chi Minh?
Facts about the bus from Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh
|Latest Bus||7:00 PM|
|Daily Bus Routes||13 Ø|
|Bus Companies||Thao Chau, Loc Phat Limousine, Thanh Buoi, Futa Bus Phuong Trang|
Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh distance?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh. Your trip will be a total of 106 miles (169 km).
Is Can Tho worth visiting?
If you have spent any time exploring the backwaters of the Mekong region, Can Tho can seem like a veritable metropolis. … Most people travel here with the main aim of visiting the famous floating markets but the city itself is well worth a few days of your time.
Can Tho to Saigon by boat?
The high-speed ship, with a seating capacity of 40 people, departs daily from the Ninh Kieu pier in Can Tho and from the Bach Dang pier in Ho Chi Minh City. The trip takes approximately three and a half hours to make trip, passing the Mekong Delta’s floating markets and fruit gardens along the way.
How do I get from Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong Delta?
Getting to the heart of the Mekong Delta is really simple. Simply, take a Phuang Trang (Futa) Bus from Saigon. Buses depart for Can Tho every 30-60 minutes. You can buy your bus ticket (110,000 Dong, $4.83, per ticket) on the day of departure.
Can Tho Floating Market tour price?
Can Tho floating market tour price. Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee; Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee; Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ.
Can Tho famous for?
It is noted for its floating markets, rice paper-making village, and picturesque rural canals. It has a population of around 1,282,300 as of 2018, and is located on the south bank of the Hậu River, a distributary of the Mekong River.
How do I get from Phu Quoc to Cantho?
From Can Tho to Phu Quoc Island you can travel by bus+ferry or plane. Travel distance from Can Tho to Phu Quoc Island (bus+ferry over Rach Gia) is about 200 km. You can travel by bus from Can Tho to Rach Gia (about 110 km) and from Rach Gia you can take a ferry/boat to Phu Quoc (about 90 km).
Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh flight?
There are no airlines that fly directly from Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh City.
What to buy in Can Tho?
7 Best Places To Shop In Can Tho
- Sense City Mall. Image Source. …
- Central Market. The century-old Central Market is a charming shopping centre in Can Tho. …
- Cai Rang Floating Market. Image Source. …
- Big C Supermarket. Image Source. …
- Tay Do Night Market. Image Source. …
- Phong Dien Floating Market. Image Source. …
- Vincom Plaza. Image Source.
8 апр. 2019 г.
Can Tho highlights?
Highlights in Can Tho Province, Vietnam
- With a population of over two million, CanTho is the largest city on the Mekong Delta and the fifth-largest city in Vietnam, just behind Danang.
- Attractions. …
- Army Museum The Army Museum is an interesting visit and just across Hoa Binh Street (away from the river) from the Can Tho Museum.
8 авг. 2014 г.
Can Tho Guide?
7 Incredible Things to Do in Can Tho
- Explore the Con Son Ecotourism Area. …
- Visit the Cai Rang Floating Market. …
- Walk Along the Ninh Kieu Wharf. …
- Eat and Shop At the Ninh Kieu/Can Tho Night Market. …
- Eat Some More At Tan Dai Phong Night Market. …
- Check out One of Many Temples in Can Tho. …
- My Khanh Tourist Village.
15 нояб. 2019 г.