January is one of the driest months of the year in Hanoi and the north. … Rainfall is at its lowest in January although a misty haze is not unusual, especially in coastal areas and around Halong Bay.
Is January a good time to go to Vietnam?
Visiting Vietnam in January
In January, cold winter weather hits the north. … The southern end of the country is firmly into the dry season come January, so it’s a good time to explore cities such as Ho Chi Minh.
What is the weather like in Vietnam in January?
While the south is hotter than the north, all regions of Vietnam have warm temperatures in January, so you can relax on the idyllic beaches under clear blue skies in the heat of the golden sun. In the cooler north, average temperatures are 18°C during the month of January.
What month is the naturally rainy season in Vietnam?
On the North Central Coast, the rainy season begins in August and September, reaching a peak in October and November before ending in November and December. For the South Central Coast, the rainy season begins in August and September, reaching a peak in October and November before ending in December.
How should I dress in Vietnam in January?
Clothes for Vietnam
- Top. Sleeveless and short sleeve tops for hot and warm weather. With the tropical climate in Vietnam, you should wear a layered, multi-function wardrobe and can suitable for all most activities when visiting both three regions in January. …
- Drees and bottom. Jogger pants, loose fabric shorts.
3 дек. 2018 г.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Vietnam?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Vietnam is August.
Where is the best place to stay in Vietnam?
From grand hotels to rustic bungalows, here’s our round-up of the best places to stay in Vietnam to ensure your trip is unforgettable.
- Victoria Can Tho Resort, Can Tho, Mekong Delta. …
- Flower Garden Hotel, Hanoi. …
- Hotel Saigon Morin, Hue. …
- Hoi An Trails Resort & Spa, Hoi An.
5 сент. 2019 г.
What is there to do in Vietnam in January?
The Best Things to do in Vietnam in January
- Phu Quoc Island.
- Mekong Delta.
- Mui Ne.
- Nha Trang.
- Ban Gioc Waterfall.
- Phat Tich Pagoda Festival.
- Hanoi Tet Festival.
30 окт. 2019 г.
Is it expensive in Vietnam?
Vietnam is an inexpensive country to live in. Most items cost less than half of what you would pay in the West, and anywhere from 5% to 25% less than what they would cost in many other Southeast Asian countries. Vietnam’s most expensive city is Ho Chi Minh City, followed by Hanoi.
What season is it in Vietnam in January?
Hanoi and North Vietnam has a distinct winter and summer season. The cool but mostly dry winter lasts from November to April when temperatures average 17-22°C with the coldest months being January – March. Summer lasts from May to October when it is hot and humid and the region experiences its highest rainfall.
How long is monsoon season in Vietnam?
The monsoon season in Vietnam
Monsoon season in Vietnam is divided into two distinct wind seasons: the summer monsoon (the southwest monsoon) from May to October and the winter monsoon (the northeast monsoon) from November to April.
What is the best month to go to Vietnam?
While this variety makes Vietnam a year-round destination, spring (March to April) is typically the best time to visit the entire country, when days are generally pleasant, temperatures are moderate and rainfall is light.
Is Hanoi better than Ho Chi Minh City?
Hanoi is better preserved & has a lot more to see during the day; Saigon has friendlier people and much better nightlife & a wider choice of restaurants. … Saigon offers easy access to the Mekong Delta and the beaches of Phu Quoc & Mui Ne, Hanoi is near Halong Bay, Sapa & Mai Chau to name but 3.
What should I avoid in Vietnam?
11 Things You Shouldn’t Eat or Drink in Vietnam
- Tap water. Might as well start with the obvious one. …
- Strange meat. We don’t mean street meat, as street food in Vietnam is amazing. …
- Roadside coffee. It’s no secret in Vietnam that many cheaper coffee places aren’t serving you just coffee. …
- Uncooked vegetables. …
- Raw blood pudding. …
- Cold soups. …
- Dog meat. …
31 янв. 2018 г.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Vietnam?
Vietnam: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 day of bicycle rental.
- 2 Vietnamese coffees with sweet condensed milk.
- 15 minutes of air time on a Mobifone sim card.
- 1 bowl of pho bo.
- 1 small load of laundry.
- 250 grams of candied ginger.
- 1 Chinese lantern made of bamboo and fabric.
- 40 quail eggs.
24 нояб. 2010 г.
What you should not do in Vietnam?
8 Things Not To Do In Vietnam
- #1: Unaware of Vietnamese Table Manners.
- #2: Unacceptable Public Behaviors In Vietnam.
- #3: Unaware Of Religions.
- #4: Disrespect To National Heros.
- #5: Cross The Street Without Paying Attention.
- #6: Neglect Your Personal Belongings While On The Streets.
- #7: Get On A Random Taxi or Motorbike.
- #8: Skip On Street Food.
15 июн. 2019 г.