|Top Exports||Export Value (2017)|
|Phones||US $45.1 billion|
|Textiles||US $25.9 billion|
|Electronic goods/Computers||US $25.9 billion|
|Footwear||US $14.6 billion|
What are the major imports and exports of Vietnam?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$77.8 billion (29.5% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $26.8 billion (10.2%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $14.6 billion (5.5%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $11.2 billion (4.2%)
- Iron, steel: $10.5 billion (4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $9.3 billion (3.5%)
24 апр. 2020 г.
What are the 5 main export products of Vietnam in the recent 5 years?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$126.9 billion (41.7% of total exports)
- Footwear: $24.7 billion (8.1%)
- Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $16.9 billion (5.5%)
- Machinery including computers: $16.7 billion (5.5%)
- Knit or crochet clothing, accessories: $16.1 billion (5.3%)
7 дней назад
What were the main agricultural products of Vietnam?
Vietnam’s main agricultural crops are rice, cassava, maize and sweet potatoes. The rice consumption in Vietnam reached 21.5 million metric tons, ranking it on fifth place after China, India, Indonesia and Bangladesh.
What is Vietnam’s biggest industry?
Main Sectors of Industry
Vietnam’s economy is based on large state-owned industries such as textiles, food, furniture, plastics and paper as well as tourism and telecommunications. Agriculture represents 14.7% of GDP and employs 39.4% of the total workforce.
What is Vietnam’s biggest export?
Economy of Vietnam
|Ease-of-doing-business rank||70th (easy, 2020)|
|Exports||$290.4 billion (2018 est.)|
|Export goods||Electronics, textiles products, machinery, footwear products, transportation products, wooden products, seafood products, steel, crude oil, pepper, rice and coffee|
What products are made in Vietnam?
Made in Vietnam: The Country’s Top 10 Exports
- Electrical equipment. According to the Observatory of Economic Complexity, a web tool which uses data from the United Nations, electrical gear and related equipment makes up the largest export category in Vietnam. …
- Footwear. …
- Electronics. …
- Clothing. …
- Coffee. …
- Fish. …
- Crude petroleum. …
Is made in Vietnam good?
Vietnam is an excellent place to source products, assuming that your product can be made here. … The good news is that if your product is made in Vietnam that it will likely be cheaper or of a higher quality than the same product from China. Many people are finding that products can be cheaper AND better in Vietnam.
What shoe brands are made in Vietnam?
5 Famous Shoes Made in Vietnam
- Nike. Vice President of Nike Group (USA) – Mr. …
- Adidas. Adidas has halved the amount of footwear it makes in China having moved a large proportion of its shoe production to Vietnam. …
- Puma. The PUMA village complex was inaugurated in 2009 in the South of Vietnam. …
- Converse. …
21 сент. 2020 г.
What Vietnam is famous for?
What is Vietnam Famous For?
- Ho Chi Minh City.
- Street Food.
- Halong Bay.
- Rice Terraces.
- Pearl Farms.
7 авг. 2020 г.
Which fruit is backbone of Vietnam?
Longan in Vietnam is classified into subspecies (ssp.) longan consisting of two botanical varieties, var. longan and var.
|Tiou Huc||*||Mekong delta|
|Long Nhan||large||Mekong delta|
|Xuong Com Vang||*||Mekong delta|
|Long Hung Yen||*||south|
Where does most of Vietnam’s food come from?
It is grown principally in the Red and Mekong river deltas. Other major food crops are sugarcane, cassava (manioc), corn (maize), sweet potatoes, and nuts. Agriculture is highly labour-intensive in Vietnam, and much plowing is still done by water buffalo.
What is the most common job in Vietnam?
Terms in this set (5)
- computer programmer.
Is Vietnam poor or rich?
From one of the poorest countries in the World with per capita income below US$100 per year, Vietnam is now a middle income country with per capita income of US$1,910 by the end of 2013.
Is Vietnam richer than India?
India is more like China, while Vietnam more South Korea. … GDP per capita in China, India and Vietnam. We can see that Vietnam and India started from around the same position. But in recent years, India is growing a bit faster than Vietnam.
Is Vietnam richer than Bangladesh?
Bangladesh has a GDP per capita of $4,200 as of 2017, while in Vietnam, the GDP per capita is $6,900 as of 2017.